I *Heart* Dance Competition

Usually I love it as a supporter but now after months of relaxation, chillin, observation and self motivated practices, I think it is time to join the crowd again. Ya I am joining SOLO.... The Spring is organizing a Dance competition called 'Dance Revolution Contest' which opens to adult 18 and above. There are Solo, duet & group category which will happen on 24,25 & 26 October 2008.

This Friday 24 Oct at the Spring 7pm-9pm is the solo category whereby the prizes cannot be revealed until last minutes. Oh well, I am not aiming for the prize anyway... it's the joining spirit coz' this is the 1st time I'm joining a competition that doesn't only involve Melbourne Shuffle but also other dances.
Meaning I am competing with the bboys, ballroom dancers, ballerinas and hip hop maniac.

So..... I hope to see you all supporting me this Friday. I am a dancer and am not afraid to lose when I know if I never try, I'll never know. People always say that bboy gets advantage coz they can do more stunts. Tell you what.. I do have some moves too.. not all of the great ones but good enough to satisfy myself and Melbo
urne Shuffle still roxx my sox. And and and... I mixed my 1st own songs mix just now... a lousy mix but will do for competition la... lolz

I hope this photo put a smile on your face =)

.:This is what Raja Yoga Aliciaks did when her back was aching for massage:.

0 Voices: