Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the day I will face my fear. Alright for everyone who doesn't know.. I hate SOLO competition. I work better in group coz i never like to be alone when i'm doing something. I only love to be alone when I'm at home, work or working on my creative resources. Shopping, sports, dancing, crime... all must have at least a partner or group. lolz

I feel like shit today. Not because of the competition but it's because of I had a badminton training from 5pm-7pm and worrying that I have not prepared for tomorrow's competition. Had a 30 minutes dance practise and I am almost dead. It's the song that I mix that is causing my deadness but then again, it
has something got to do with the badminton too. I went ALL OUT to make myself feel good when playing badminton. lolz

Anyway, don't expect the best performance of the century from me coz i am just facing my own fear. However I will do my best of course!

Oh and... I got a new spec.. and my colleagues and friends laughed till they almost died. But guess what? i love seeing everyone laughing and smiling when they look at me coz at least they don't give me a loooongggg face. Even if they laugh because they think i am stupid.... but what matters is WHAT I THINK and I KNOW I AM NOT STUPID too? I love myself very very muchieeee!!! and I am proud of who I am too =D

:.a nerd is never really a nerd:.

0 Voices: