MJC's APARTMENT problem handling....

Alright, now the conceal pipe burst so got leakage down to the unit below. So what? The people below complaint and the MJC maintenance guy locked my water from the meter? What the fuck? Who are you to lock my meter. All they told me is ok… for the time being, we will off your meter tab. Off my meter tab, meaning I can open and close anytime I want. (No notice or watsoever received)

However, since Friday, I realized that they locked the other tab which have no tap head! Called MJC’s office and Ms Chai told me that they do not guarantee for the pipe bursting.. Alright fine but how come you lock my tab? Then she said she’ll check. After 15 minutes, she called and told me that they have to lock it to prevent me from opening it. Knnccb so I said it’s fine if you close the tab but why you lock the other tab???!!!

She said, maybe after you replace the piping then we will open it for you. Oh well.. I said what if I don’t want to do yet and since I don’t use it frequently. Then now how? I have water and I cannot use it???

She gave me Maintenance side number so I called and spoke to Mr Tan whoever that is. He insisted and told me that they cannot unlock the tab coz if I open people down stair will suffer and look for me. I told him I am more than welcome to see whoever my neighbor is coz currently I am doing renovation and without water during the renovation is not right. And then he said he don’t want to create a problem coz the people downstair will have a problem. So I said something very logic to him until he is speechless and said.. since you insist it we will open it for you. I know he is unhappy but that’s not how the world work. I will of course fix it but not so soon.. maybe next month.

I said “SO THE PEOPLE DOWNSTAIR’S PROBLEM IS YOUR PROBLEM AND MY PROBLEM IS NOT YOUR’S?”

Of course I am a reasonable person and not going to open the tab anyhow right. These people are really teruk and I don’t think they have right to just use a plier and anti-clockwised my tab head until the whole meter is loose now and the tab head is full with scratches. That I don’t really mind at all but closing my water supply for other people’s benefits is totally unacceptable. Since it’s so hard for the people down stair and you cared so much…. Fix my pipeline and not block my water supply coz we are both your concern. Or else, wait till I repair it la right?

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

You're staying at Courtyard Sanctuary?

Aliciaks said...

Nope.... it's MJC.. top of police station. I'm not staying there either.. it's my studio XP