Xmas Mood...... I need a break!!!!

Everyday it's Christmas song in the office... I was finding inspiration for a new overdue project. =____=''',,, Finally after a drinking session on Sunday, I finally found my inspiration before i go to bed and done the mock up in one day... yay.... hehehe..
Ya it's November and soon it will be December. End of November I will go to KL and of course will not be missing Steven and coconut tree's concert! Wuhoo!!! we're going raggae... can't find the flier yet though.... except it is being posted in Plague of Happiness's My space page *here*

And then I will be driver to drive to Penang.... -________________- staying in Hutton Lodge. A nice cool place I found by google search.

.:from outside:.

.:Twin Room:.

.:Family Room:.

Shower & Toilet:.
Before my brother's BIG DAY in Kampar... this year, my travelling is all about family. Next year, I shall go Bali again for a nice lazy holiday away from everyone... Can't wait till April...

0 Voices: