I’m not so cool after all…

Oraite what is the situation now.. I also don’t know. Things have been really messy these days. I’ve been acting worriless and careless but the fact is I am only ACTING really is an injury within myself.

Issue 1 - is the fact that my partner in crime found her true love I guess… haha, resigned and working in a different location and are planning to settle down soon.. All the best and I am really happy for her but somehow the situation made me a little handicap. It’s like eating noodle with only 1 side of chopstick. Anyway, life goes on… and still coping with being the only chopstick.

Issue 2 - is I have been skipping gym for the past 3 weeks…. Refer back to issue 1

Issue 3 – someone is having slight financial trouble and I have actually sacrificed my scheduled payment fund to help in an emergency case.. lalala only few more months to go before I get my bonus to settle… for the time being…. Haiz…

Issue 4 – Things has been really different at work. More and more things going on and I’m going on leave soon… my goodness

Issue 5 – you don’t want to know….

All these still apply to… A problem is not a problem unless if you think it is… The fact that I have been putting on weight due to restless nights and skipping gym is a problem and controlling my expenditure is also a problem plus…. You don’t want to know is also a huge problem.

When will the rain go away and the sun will shine again? I hope it’s not too long before that happens. I know this is the tough time that will make me stronger but hell no… who wants a TOUGH TIME!

The secret of life is the law of attraction… Oh really?

0 Voices: