tHe Spring dance competition review

1st of all.. thanks to everyone that went to support me.. hahaha i hope my performance did not disappoint you! Although my Melbourne Shuffle is a little bit sweaty due to the carpeted stage and rusty legs. The winner were all bboys... he he and i'm not. lolz

Here's some of the people that came to support and were caught in the shots.

.:My mom... never came to any of my competition.. was touched! my dad were there too.. haha:.

.:Sherlee ma Partner in Crime:.

.:with Derek & Aaron:.

.:With Decole & GF:.

.:All my shuffler mates:.

.:with Hot Hunk 14 aka Vincent:.

and finally... here's the video of my performance... enjoy guys... I think i look really funny.. haha


.:alicia in action:.

3 Voices:

Ling said...

nice moves!!!!! getting awesome at it aye?

Aliciaks said...

hehehe thanks gurl!

Anonymous said...

nice! :) keep them up!