When I see The World Upside down...

When the world is upside down, I don't see any ghost... lolz. Been practising hard to be more elastic for a better invert and any other bboy moves that requires certain abilities =)

Anyway, here goes....

.:Zoom In version:.

.:Zoom Out version:.

There's a macho man far to my left training hard too... wakakaka

Ok Aarofitness is on top of Colors at Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho. Life time membership is RM88 and monthly is RM50 for the ladies and RM60 for the men. The owner of this place is my buddy in Secondary School... So of course la i support him while improving myself. Guys & Gurls, join me in the gym k. training along with mates will improves faster. I'm there almost every night if there is no Jln Song Yam Cha Session or Studio Activities.

0 Voices: