Merdeka Celebration

Independence Day is a special occasion to the whole Malaysia.


A special occasion is another reason to celebrate and get drunk.


Too bad I didn't coz I was too busy eyeing for any sexy man around in a sardin can.


Result.. found none.


The place without any good looking man that suits my eyes to see on a Merdeka Eve is C.O.R.E.... terribly packed but it was fun to be in with the crowd once in a while dancing like nobody's watching wi
thout worrying if it is what genre of dance.. hehehe

Over all, I had a great time with my mate and some other dancers from other groups, some gays, some strangers =)

.:Spot Sherlee in the crowd trancing:.

.:Ms underageheight:.

.:Me, Ms Forget it Bar & Sherlee:.

.:Ms Forget It Bar on top of the woofer:.

.:2 gurls and some stangers:.

PS : Most of the photos was taken with me standing on the chair... too short ma... besides, nobody will bumped into me with their sweaty cloths or body when i'm there ~~deng deng deng you can't touch this~~ (MC Hammer's famous song.. hehehe)

I reviewed this video before but I'm gna review again coz i love it so much!



2 Voices:

a R a i said...

arghh.. sorry x dpt join u guys..
i was stucked with my event at uitm.. then, was too tired to party out..

Aliciaks said...

kkk no problem. we party hard next time. lolx