I killed the Garra Rufasssss T_T

2 weeks ago on a nice Saturday night, I finished half bottle of Tuak. Walao.. the power of tuak is unexplanable. Almost felt like drinking a nice chilled chardonnay.

2 weeks ago on a sunny Sunday, I killed 7 fishes. 7 god damn Garra Rufas which I've evilly planned to do my own skin theraphy with.... but the fishes decided to die instead of eating my dead skin i guess.... Oh well, it's all fate. I think the fishes died because of the long tiring journey from Batang Ai and the water was too little for them and i fed them with KFC chicken! (I'm not stupid... just that the guys from Batang Ai said the fishes eat chicken too... but my water is still whereas the waterfall's water naturally flows away and oxygen supply is always enough) Actually I am suppose to get the fishes certified as what it is so I 100% do not have to do another trip to Batang Ai with whoever it is if necessary.

Garra Rufas are small fishes also known as Doctor Fish. It can cure skin diseases. How? They bite away and eat all your dead skin and for more info, just go to http://www.google.com/ and type Garra Rufa or Doctor Fish coz i am lazy to explain.

Good news is it can be found at Batang Ai. All you have to do is 4 hours drive from Kuching to Batang Ai Jetty, book a room in advance and stay at Hilton Batang Ai Longhouse Resort at RM309++ per night inclusive of breakfast for 2 person and use the hotel's long boat for a theraphy treat to the beautiful waterfall at RM180 nett inclusive of Packed Lunch per person. Where you are away from the hectic traffic and air pollution while enjoying nature and swim in the waterfall. Breath taking =)

It's worth it instead of using Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur and stay in Tune hotel with the taxi to Mid Valley for a RM150 half an hour fish theraphy $_$. Although there is similiar treatment in Kuching somewhere near Jalan Song, but i think it is nothing comparing to the natural habitat of the fishes itself although in the untrusted wikipedia mentioned that the fishes can only be found in Turjey or somewhere like that... hahaha well yeah. There are garra rufas in BATANG AI! Borneo.. the land of head hunters! my home!

Oh well, another photo story of the whole expedition and the Little Fish Project of mine...


.:When I reached there... found this big guy:.



.:Oh man he is big alright:.



.:45 minutes long boat ride to the waterfall from the resort:.



.:My gowd... i will die if i have to stay in a house like that without INTERNET:.



.:The waterfall and Sadin our boat driver:.



.:The fishes doing their thing:.



.:Oh ya i visited longhouse and bought some Tuak too haha:.


Anyone keen to holiday there... Give me a buzz. I love nature *When I'm packed with Mosquito Repellent* The mosquitos at Batang Ai are not so bad.. it's just me and my stupid body that attracts the mosquitossss by nature =___='''

0 Voices: