Ma Diet

August, I started to monitor my diet habit.
SINCE AUGUST

I started taking coffee every morning coz the office got a very high tech coffee machine which you can choose to make yourself a cappucino, expresso or just coffee.. but today I got tired of it coz I left my favorite mug in someone’s office and it’s GONE!
Conclusion : No more coffee from today onwards

I started taking breakfast confident that my body needs energy to boost up the metabolism system.
The Result : I put on 2 Kgs since then without looking any fatter coz I exercise and visit the gym frequently
Conclusion : No more breakfast from today onwards (maybe just light malt drink)

I became 7-Eleven’s loyal customer. I get a Big Gulp at least 4 times a week.
The Result : Not sure. Just know that it’s bad
Conclusion : Cut down on sweet drinks

SEPTEMBER

I started vegetarian diet since 1st September for a month (target mar). It’s not totally strict as in even if it is chicken soup, I’ll still take the soup.
The Result : Still waiting as I have just cut down on breakfast and soft drinks
Conclusion : On Going process



Wish me all the best in getting rid of some extra fats so I can work on things that I am working on.. For example the simplest BABY FREEZE =_________= I goddamn can't do it coz my legs are short, excessive fats on my love handle and the thighs are big....




.:Baby Freeze:.
**************
On going Message
MASS CORROSION II


2 Voices:

disharmonic movement said...

xlamak gk jd minah ketat!!hahahahaha

Aliciaks said...

cilaka juak pulpul tok eh...