Xian Ding Wei – The Spring

I went to watch Shaolin with Crispin on 15 February since it was a public holiday and we haven’t catchup for a while. This is one of the best movie I’ve watched so far since last year…

.:The movie Poster:.
After movie, we went for dinner at Xian Ding Wei at The Spring. It’s a new Taiwanese Cuisine Restaurant on the ground floor of the shopping mall. The restaurant has nice decoration and there’s quite a lot of people. It gave me a great impression on the place. However, ice-blender at the counter was a turned off because it beat the background music…

.:The Menu:.


.:Crispin and the deco:.
We ordered set meal. Each came with mini appetizer, soup, rice and the main dish. Basically everything was the same except for the main dish. Crispin ordered Sweet and Sour Pork and I ordered braised vegetable with pork… Ya we’re big fan of PORK!!! Hehehe. The Sweet and Sour Pork was quite nice but the braised vegetable with pork was bit too mild and tasteless for me but I think dad will like it.

.:Cin Tam Ciak:.

.:The braised Vege...:.

.:Damage Done:.


0 Voices: