Chinese New Year Trip 2011

This year, me & The Papa flew to KL to unite with the rest of the family except for Jeremy of course as he had to work and Corina for she had to go back to her husband’s family home in Sibu.

On the First day of CNY

First of all, I must curse my siblings for asking me & The Papa to bring over 1001 things especially the heavy 1Kg raw Kolo Mee & 2 bottles of whiskeys… Apart from that, everything went smoothly. We took 6.00am flight on 1st day of Chinese New Year so we can reach Kampar earlier.

When we reached KLIA, to my surprise Noon asked me to drive another 2.5 hours to Kampar and in total I was in a vehicle for more than 5 hours and I was really tired and hungry when we reached Kampar…

.:The crazy driver:.


CNY re-union lunch awaited us when we reached and here’s some photos taken.


.:Re-union Lunch Menu prepared by The Mama & Auntie Mary (Noon's mum in law):.

.:Makan... ngam ngam ngam:.
After lunch, we all collapsed until around 5.30pm, we went shopping in Tesco.

.:Me & The Papa:.

.:Noon with some lingerie:.
At night, we had another re-union dinner with wine… I loike!

.:CNY Toast:.
On the Second day of CNY

We went to Cameron Highland and nothing really interest everyone except for the breeze and family outing. Most of the farms were closed.

.:Me & The Mama:.
.:I took this photo :P:.

.:Dried Strawberries:.
.:Nice flowers:.
.:My aunt's favourite flower:.

.:Curry fish ball... yucks!:.

After Cameron, we went to The Lost World of Tambun but we just wondered outside coz it was quite unplanned and no one brought any swimming attire. ;)

.:I like this photo coz I looked really slim ;D:.
.:A group photo without Ing coz she is the photographer:.

The last destination before we were too tired was the temple in Kampar… the weather was so hot that I wished we have been home instead!

.The panoramic view of the temple taken by Ing... The lion's ass:.

On the Third day of CNY

We had dim sum breakfast at Kampar before we went to Kuala Lumpur.

.:Nyam nyam nyam:.
.:I like this Dim Sum shop... it's the best I had so far in Perak:.
.:Official West Malaysian Driver... ishh...:.

When we reached KL, we went to Cheras to pick Ping & her monsterous daughter Genievieve and had lunch at Kim Gary with her husband and in-laws before we went home and called it a day.

.:With Ping, Hubby & In-laws... + Baby hehehe:.
.:Circus Crew:.
.:Korean Spicy Noodle:.
.:This was a random shot of The Papa and The Monster:.

On the Fourth day of CNY

We went on a bus trip to Melaka and it was a hectic day trip. We reached Melaka at 12.30pm and left at 4.00pm… There’s definitely no NEXT TIME for DAY TRIP…

.:It was very-very hot as you can see how the umbrella was glowing:.
.:Chicken Rice Ball... yummy!:.


.:Waiting for 4pm at Starbuck.. I like this scene somehow:.

.:Dinner stop-over at Seremban:.

On the Fifth and sixth day of CNY, I went to office for induction instead and I had a bad migraine when meeting up with Stephane at Mid Valley… bizarre…

0 Voices: