New Year.. New Job..

.:Rabbit Year in the new office:.
I joined an NGO, Kuching office on 10th January and since then I have travelled 2 times which is to Sabah for training and to PJ Office for induction. Life has been really different from hotel line. I still have so much to learn as I am really not familiar with the projects that the organization is working hard on. It has been fun working with Kuching colleagues and they are all kind and nice people.
.:Pizza Hut for Lunch and Jen's sponsoring.. Yay!:.

During my first travel, it kinda felt like a team building. Getting to know everyone better and we had meals together. Here’s some photos taken during the trip to KK.

.:I didn't know it's THAT famous... ;):.
.:Lynn, Liza & Jen:.
.:Fish & Chip - Signature dish of Fish & Co... 2/5 coz it's sooo oily:.
.:Yellow wine chicken rice i had with KK colleague the next day:.

I am going to be on the move again to Jakarta, Pontianak and Kuala Lumpur end of this month for 2 weeks… I have been envying my friends who travel a lot at work and now I am in the position when the job requires travelling.

It's cool.. :)


My only worry is my dad and the pets. He will be alone at home with the pets… and Iwan has also been infected with ear infection since I came back from travelling. Dad will be sooooo… lonely when I am on travelling. I just hope it gets better when mum comes back in April.

0 Voices: