The 28th birthday - 25 Jan

Every year, I get more and more unexcited when it’s near to my birthday coz last year at this time round, I had the lousiest relationship moment and it didn’t last for another month before it ended. That was why I was not in the mood last year but people cheered me up with surprises.

This year, I am not in the mood because of the busy tarts baking session and The BF is not mushy type and bought me a pressie that I chosed myself during KK trip. So this year’s birthday as usual, I didn’t plan for any birthday dinner or party. Sounds pathetic but it’s not cause birthday is just another reason to party and I prefer to stay calm at my own Zen and nothing is wrong with that. :P


The present I got prior and on my Birthday
.:Hoodie for the winterish office temp:.
.:Ang Pao from The Papa:.
.:Hand Bag from The BF:.

.:Bed Sheet from Abby:.
.:This is the bed sheet:.
.:A very handy and thoughtful gift:.
.:I love this T:.











However, it doesn’t mean my relatives, friends & companions will fail to find another reason to gather, chit-chat and party right? Here’s the birthday week event…

25th January 2010 – Birthday Lunch at Toh Yuen

.:There's even Yee Sang!:.
.:Tossing Yee Sang.. and the platinum bracelete on my right wrist is BD gift from godma ;):.

.:Peking Duck... Yum Yum:.

.:A group photo... I found all of us are prosperous.... hehehe:.
28th January 2010 – Birthday Gathering at Suzie Che’s place

.:The birthday Cake!:.

30th January 2010 – Top Spot Dinner with Abby, Lyvia, Effendy & Crispin.

 ::No photo taken... hehehe::

Abby gave me a bed sheet… So sweet of her and I didn’t get her anything coz I really didn’t have time to pick her a nice gift and I don’t want to simply buy anything… (Hope she doesn’t merajuk).

0 Voices: