Journey to the Heart of Borneo

For the past few weeks, my schedule had been packed with adventurous trips especially the journey to Long Bawan with my colleagues and the community leaders from the Heart of Borneo. I learnt alot from everybody and was really fortunate to be experiencing the whole journey.

.:The road from Lawas to Ba Kelalan was tough and it took us 12 hours:.
.:Followed by a 2.5 hours walk to Indonesia:.
.:I love the feel of this photo:.
.:Learnt that bicycle pump can do magic:.

.:Ate paddy husk mushroom which was totally rare:.

.:Visited Ba kelalan's apple farm:.

After the week long trip to the highland, I had a break in Bali and it was really helpful.. 
I actually felt like going home again since it was my 4th time in Bali...
.:at Batur Sari Cafe overseeing Mount Batur:.

.:Funny chicks in Legian Street:.

.:At the rice terrace:.
I am starting to feel the rhythm and the passion to be more involved in what I am doing. It's a motivation by nature I must say and it sent good vibes around and within me.

0 Voices: