My bathroom welcome you!

This is a backdated post as I was procrastinating when it came to showing off what have visited my bathroom through the seawage tank... Apparently, no one dares to use the toilet to 'bank-in' anymore. 

It all happened when I was on travelling to KL and my aunt found it strange that the bathroom was messy and some black marks everywhere (She thought it was a GHOST)... When I got back, I heard sound from the bathroom and asked my aunt to accompany me to check it out.. We had a shock of our lifes by mistakenly thought it was a snake since she only saw it's head poped out from the toilet bowl and screamed! I also screamed without seeing anything and both of us shut the bathroom door and ran for our lifes... Called 991 for help but they said they can't do anything if the reptile was not visible... =__________________=

With my somewhat briliant mind, I managed to trap it and let it out to the back of house the with  The Papa's manly act. 

The culprit was actually a MONITOR LIZARD that loves to play in my bathroom... 

The photos are as shown below

.:It can't go back into the toilet bowl so it tried to climb the wall:.

.:Trapped it and dragged the bucket out:.

Just yesterday, mom said she saw 'MY FRIEND' in the bush inside my neighbour's compound that resembles jungle...

2 Voices:

eLisSa said...

hahah.. ask mama to make a pet out of it la. haha

Aliciaks said...

adoh...