Weight problem - Canon The Babarian

Before I start blogging about how exciting my trip was traveling 5 states in 1 week, I'll talk about how disappointed I am with myself. I concentrated too much on my work life and neglected healthy eating & gave up my dance routine and classes. Comparing myself with last year's Chinese New Year... there are big changes and it is serious.

I didn't even realize that I have put on weight so much until my brother have named me 'Canon The Babarian' and even have time to compare my photo with the character in the movie and MMS me.... -_-'''


I googled and found the most ridiculous movie ever in history.




No joke... it's time to start the most effective diet that brought my weight down from 70kgs to 59kgs 6 years ago... The Carbo Diet aka Atkins Diet aka Anti White Diet (meaning stay away from sugar, bread and rice). I'll try it for 1 month and let's see the result.. hu hu hu

0 Voices: