Last Year's CNY

I always feel lazy to join family thingy.. Or usually I planned till sky high and when times come, I just feel too tired to participate in hype. Is it a sign of getting old or am I just a bitch?

Anyway, last year I had a Reunion Dinner cum Birthday Party... Coz on the eve of CNY was my birthday and my dad bought me a cake.. wuhuu.. so nice. The whole family came back for CNY and it was quite cool.. except I felt kinda down and stufy coz they all squeezed in my room 'where the aircond is'.... I just managed to find sometimes to upload the photos in my lap top as previously it was lil sis who hold the camera.


.:The birthday girl:.

.:Suprise Birthday Cake from Dad:.

.:Share share... SEE MY DREADLOCK (Miss it T_T):.

.:The kepocis with tissues and handroll towel... hehehe:.

.:Also I got the 1st CNY ang pow from Noon! Whuhuu!:.

If you wonder why got skeleton or non-smoking sign at the back, that's coz my dad is a home based Chinese physician. :P


On the 1st day of Chinese New Year, as part of the annual routine, we went to Muara Tebas temple and here's some photos taken...


.:Waiting for the rest to finish praying and making BIG wishes:.

.:Family photo:.

.:The cool photo that I took (dad has got style... ):.

.:Pa who die die wna touch the mystical tree that became stone for luck! I skipped:.

.:Finally, a dog that lost in festive time... dunno who did that to him.. found this in the same folder:.

This year, I'm flying to Kuala Lumpur with mum and dad to meet up with the rest except for Siaw Ying who is currently in Kuching coz she came back for 2 weeks holiday and have asked her to take care of the house when we're away and feed the pets... kakaka


2 Voices:

XiuXiuWong said...

hope you have a better year this year around

happy cny!! cheerrrsssssss

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.