The Chinese New Year Hamper Story...



2 days ago, my dad told me something really funny or should I say random?


It's about hamper delivery to my house and my dad refused to accept because he thought it's a bunch of con artists trying to cheat his money.


It took them almost 30 minutes to tell him it's from his eldest son, Jeremy's gf Jesslyn. I can't blame my dad coz he doesn't read English.. but they have spelled my brother's name 'Eremy e' and his gf's name as 'Jaslyn'.


.:The Card:.

I can't stop laughing everytime I think about it. I can imagine how my dad had die die rejected the hamper. That's because when we were staying in Jalan Stampin, 2 blonde young looking men went to our house in bicycle... One of them said they have stomachache and wanted to see Chinese Doctor. I was the one standing at the door suspecting that he was joking as he was smilling with jolly face, one hand was holding a bible and the other hand rubbing his stomach. 1st thing my dad said with his back facing them and still concentrating with his TV show... He said.. asked them to leave tell him we're buddhist and not interested with his bullshit.....

The man then showed me a picture of Jesus and asked me if I know who that was -_____-''' (obviously I know) and I said 'I don't know' coz I was trying to shooo him away with my dad still shouting at the back 'Ask him to leave! We're not interested! Ask him to see the deities' altar' and eventually, after he finished saying that it was Jesus and that Jesus looked unhappy because there are so many suffering in this world, that man just left. I think he was afraid of my dad getting aggressive shouting and kept insisted me to ask him to leave. Me and lil sis (who was looking as if she wanted to laugh but at the same time wanted to cry because she was embarrased with dad being so....... hardcore buddhist') said to him 'Sorry but we think you should leave now'... hehehe

That was how annoying and persistent my dad can get if he is making his point.


By the way, Jeremy if you are reading this, say thanks to Jesselyn coz Pa is very happy and proud of his hamper from you and Jesselyn.

0 Voices: