Old friendsss in town

Planning to watch Legion in MBO... but I dono why somehow 1st time in my life, a cineplex was closed due to it's power supply BURST -_-'''. went up to buy the ticket and Crispin met Eric outside Starbuck and he told him that there's no power in the cineplex. he didn't believe his ears until they met me getting out from the lift and Eric started to laugh.


So we went yamcha and makan at Life Cafe with Ellen &Justin. I didn't know that behind Life Cafe is a beautiful place in between shops (like Golden Arch but so much cleaner).. were planning to go watch World Cup in 2014 (England) but actually it's in Brasil after Ellen browsed the internet.... ho ho ho.. pandai pandai buat planning.

Am honoured to see my best friend resgistering for her wedding this Thursday and went to buy her a gift with Crispin.. Cilaka punya budak asked me to buy faster or else people think he's buying gold for me.. but it was quite funny coz everyone already kinda suspected he is not straight anyway.. :P

The best part was we met Dominic on the way out from the jewelry store and he shouted 'Eh dating ah?!' The spontenous reaction was MIDDLE FINGER to him and his gf. hahaha

So yeah... in 1 night, I met up with 4 primary school classmates. Dominic, Eric, Crispin & Ellen.

0 Voices: