Happy Valentine's Day Aliciaks~~

Today is Valentine’s Day and I do not have anything to celebrate. It's merely reaching a month since my breakup so i do not even want to plan for an outrageous night just like this.

Instead of hooking up with all the most available singles in town while suffering from feeling empty and sad deep inside my broken heart, I rather stay at home and do something for myself. I always wanted to make a new phat but have not thought of the design. Today, my crazy wind came and drafted the design in 10 minutes.

.:For both left & right side *erased the tribezone wording coz not planning to put it there*:.
-ppl that would copy this picture and save as ur own jpeg and then copy the flame design... U R EVIL-


And so i will be busy cutting the reflectors before seeing my favourite beautiful tailor Ms Ah Hiang on Sunday ;-)


.:My simple tools:.
::It's the professional at work that matters::

I hand made a phat for myself on 2008's Valentine's Day... Patheticnya....

PS: I found this in my old entry.... i laughed like hell!!! *click*

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V


Updated at 11.33pm : The finishing work


.:This is how it will look like on my new phat *when it's done*:.




0 Voices: