BAXX T - My WrOng~~~ O_o


Recently, i have been receiving sms, emails and on msn questions about does Tribezone have
BAXX merchandize for sale? Baxx Hoodie or Baxx T? and even 2nd handed Baxx T....

I just don't know why they like it so much... Just because everybody thinks they are cool and so they wanna buy it... Do they even know what BAXX (The BassAgents) is? I even saw this tread in a forum where they want to be a member of BAXX *click*.... Tiamznya.... If you wanna buy their merchandize, please contact them at
info@bassagents.com coz we are not their distributor.

And I being a unique person who never like T-shirt that's basically wanna be owned by everyone because i prefer to be different, don't bother to have it anyway.

Which also reminded me of sometimes ago, a friend of mine has been through a hard time contacting Ganjaguru via sms and calling up and down to import the T-Shirt over and
all... One of it is a present for me. I rejected it bluntly because I seriously do not want it and the size is slightly too small for me and I insisted not to have it changed coz it will be too much trouble. So it is given to Gracie instead. However, i indirectly disappointed my friend because it's the heart that counts. It is suppose to be the T shirts of same design that will be the significant of our friendship.

Today at Pustaka before "Boyination 6", i saw someone wearing the fake Ministry of Sound T-Shirt and was complaining to Brian about everyone asking me about BAXX has been driving me a bit crazy and annoyed and also about the BAXX T-shirt story and how i feel about it...

he bluntly told me this quote "All the problems started from you. Go back and look into the mirror"

Kanasai... I never hear anything nice from this guy. Pure evil

Anyway, i had a good laugh looking at Nelson avoiding the Hotlink sales girl while having Siaw Long Pao at Kenyalang after the Boyination 6! lolx


.:Donno to look at her, the sim pack numbers on table, his fried rice or us:.

Boyination 6 pixies

3 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Thiamz, he's going to mad at us....but do remember, "DON'T PANIC" HAHAHA

Aliciaks said...

ya.. don't panic... don't panic.. lolz

Brian cKc said...

eya im not that evil ok?? im gud 1... don misunderstand me ok. =.="