Addicted to MyStic AccesSories!

Quick Note : Me & Brian went to Dance Movie “Sayang You Can Dance” audition yesterday. Went quite well… Will update if there’s any good news! Amitabha popi we can be part of the movie XD
.............................................................................................................................................................................

In 2006, I got this in Bali. Pure Silver and a bronze ball in the middle called Kawat. It is suppose to be the light of life and this pendant means a lot to me.


.:My Kawat Pendant:.


In 2007, I got this in the Sibu Tattoo Convention from a tattoo artist from China who eventually brought in Tibetan and Chinese mystic accessories.

Om Mani Padme Hum… a spiritual sentences that is suppose to calm everything and is spiritual. But too bad I never really wear it coz till now I haven’t found the right necklace to come with it.



.:My Tibetan Pendant and how cool it is with ancient blessed script:.


more about Om Mani Padme Hum


In 2008, just last Sunday (27th January 08) I bought the pendant of a six-eyed dzi bead at Kenyalang Chinese New Year Bazaar. Originated from Himalayan. It might not be genuine from Himalayan or real stone but it’s a good quality bead as usually those that lousy one, the color will fade but this type I am getting is not and it’s at an affordable price of RM18.00 only.


.:My mystical 6-eyed Dzi Pendant:.

Got the info below from here

6-Eyed Dzi Bead: Eliminates sadness and sufferings in life, and increases access to good luck. In Buddhist meaning, it is said that this Dzi bead purges the sufferings of the 6 paths in our mundane world. They are related to the nature of our human existence from the 1st stage Hell, to the 6th stage Heaven. The 6 eye Dzi will help its owner to achieve liberation from the 6 realms. The 6 realms are aggression, losses, carelessness, anger, ignorance and misery. It is also able to help its owner to develop his 6 paramitas. Paramita refers to the perfection of which ferries one beyond the sea of suffering and mortality to Nirvana.

.:The Warrior Wears It:.

.: From the book Lhasa: The Holy City by F.Spencer Chapman. published 1938. A six eyed dZi can be seen towards the bottom of this necklace. She may be wearing a bone, ivory or conch (chank) shell mala:.

A blog about Himalayan Dzi Beads

Yes I am memang a superstitious person and proud of it. Coz because of that, I always found rare accessories and I enjoy being different (Just Like Luna Lovegood). I observe things that normal people don’t.

0 Voices: