I KnOw What You WaNt fOr VaLentiNe's DaY~~

Yeah.. it's a belated I KnOw What You WaNt fOr VaLentiNe's DaY.... Gone a bit nuts coz even yesterday i have a friend asking me with a smile in his face.. So you got your camera already?

Mysterious calls and smses telling me that they know what i want for Valentine's Day and asking if i have got my valentine's day gift... At 1st i was blurred and puzzled mixed with a little angry+annoying portion due to my situation now... and then i found out that my article is out in Borneo Post... how pathetic. hahaha


When i was approached to share my ideas and thoughts, I was still very happily in love but when the questions reached me... It was when my emotional unstable and all the words and thoughts gave to the reporter were actually real.



.:My old hair:.


.:My Column *Click on the image to enlarge picture*:.

But I am much better now... Even though still very emotional most of the time. There's this guy that told me.."It's always about you and yourself in everything you do, why can't you think of others sometimes?" Well... if it's not about myself, then who else? If I can't even have a good life, how can i take care of others? Unless if everyone can live in a moderate life and be happy about it, which doesn't take place in me because to me.. only monks do that.

I really need a Loooooongggggg holiday



0 Voices: