TwiCe UpoN a Time In K L - ChApTer 1

Day 1

I still remember how Sherlee’s face was like when sending me off to the departure gate. It’s hilarious how a friend would look so sad since I will only be away for five days. But it’s good to know that I have a true friend. She might be a cock teaser, blur & pain in the ass sometimes…. but she appreciates & understand the meaning of friends. ‘By the way, nobody is perfect anyway’

1st time landed on the LCC terminal. ‘Low Cost Carriage’ I guess the government cant think of any better name at all huh. I am a low cost passenger & I have to walk a 50Meter distance before I reach the terminal from the airplane parking lot. Many people took the opportunity to take group photos & things like that. I can’t even be bothered to take any shot coz No.1 I am not Kenny Sia can take pictures alone like nobody’s business & look like a freak. No.2 it’s 11:45pm & I am damn sleepy.

The luggage took ages to come out & it’s 12.00 midnight before I see my brother Christopher again. I curst the Kolo Mee & Laksa for being freaking heavy which I hand carried all the way. Reached home at round 1am & took a quick shower before I sleep.

Basically that’s the 1st day in KL. I spent er…. RM0 (Good job keep it up! Hooray to my inner sense)

Day 2

Seriously I really can’t imagine how Low Cost I can get. Stepped out from Chris’s apartment at 2pm & used a RM5.00 taxi to meet Tuvshuu, Ariuka & Ariuka's gf. Funny their apartment is just opposite Sunway Pyramid. The environment was quite nice with many students & swimming pool too. Most Apartments in KL got swimming pool I know but still I love to see the pool. What a coincident I met 3 Kuching folks in the lift. They are staying at 12th floor. What a small world…. Seen them before but can’t remember where.. Ishh... Tuvshuu was supose to have a crooked nose.. Thought it will be like real bad... but it was ok. I seriously believed that he lied until I see the medical fees & pictures. It was like really crooked to te left but no external injury... So no scar or whatsoever. Lucky him. It's a little complicated to explain. If u wish to see to do some deep thinking & have a good laugh 'which I had & nearly pissed someone off' on how amazing grace accident can caused a crooked nose -in another word.. F**King funny -, I'll show u personally coz it's very ugly & might corrupt & discriminate my blog page =P

Brought a bottle of Southern Comfort with me & been drinking, talking & calling Mongolia, korea & Singapore trying to reach some old friends who left (Land line is free world wide… sorry for the cell phone users k) whole night, just the 3 of us like the good old days -Well, never really get along with Ariuka's gf & she's not very keen to join us either, so she was just sitting in the room & online whole nite long). They even bought more beers from the shop just below their apartment but I retrieved. Had a good chat with the two camels & asked them to go this Saturday’s Hard Trance event & we are all set to go with Ariuka trying his own version of Mongolia Shuffle which is good used for kicking balls. There’s only side step & front kick for his version. Drunken Camels are usually funny.

Basically that’s the end of 2nd day in KL. I spent er… RM5.00 (Good job keep it up! Hooray to my conscious)

Day 3


***THE UNPLANNED***

Genting this afternoon... When the real adventures begin

I read numerous blogs about Genting bla... bla... bla... I'll try to stirr something more with a Genting moment touch instead of like introducing it as a free publication once I got back.

Tune in for more! Chaoz..

3 Voices:

Ling said...

u shud go to Ruums. It's a new club for shuffler, sumthing like the replacement of atmosphere.

Aliciaks said...

Aiks.... go to the previous blog... I mentiuoned that it's in my plan la girl. Ish.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Clips pamela anderson sex tape u.s prepaid wireless service plans comparison Integrated alarms systems Buena park dental insurance Imitrex what is fioricet Xxx desi sex stories in urdu translation Free affiliate programs free to join