SaMeThinG NEw~

Yay! Finally finish my….. er…. Diploma Exam. Won’t be continuing my Degree anytime soon as saving for my travelling trip round the world comes first. Career comes second and further my studies will comes third lining up in my professional priorities.

Family & Friends is in a separate Category called Human Interaction Priorities.

Since so free… no more class to attend, no boy friend to busy about, I might as well take up some classes to learn more things & maybe a part time job to earn more money for my adventurous trips & future plans….

Since I’ve started my part time job every Monday, Tuesday & Friday night since May 06, it’s not a brainteaser for this part. Just need another activity to fill in my empty space. Besides sleeping, I finally made up my mind to take up Ballroom Dancing every Friday with Ms Sherlee.

I’ve been saying I wanted to take up ballroom dancing since forever…I’ve always always wanted to learn the Rock & Roll & Salsa dances –which is more challenging compare to Waltz & Quick Steps- … I learnt some simple steps during childhood when my dad was my dancing partner. It was cool dancing with my dad though but the class closed down due to insufficient participants. The only thing that is not SyOk about the whole ballroom dancing thingy is… No Partner -_-lll very hard to find a partner that is my height range. Can’t dance with a partner that is way too tall for me though. Well, can always learn alone coz they are all basic.

I know ballroom dancing is lame…… but it’s also an art coz not everyone can do it…… just like any other dance!

Want to join anyone? Come with your partners if any :P (Assuming that everyone is as pathetic as I am) hahaha… only Rm60 for 2 months..

6 Voices:

jitpunkia said...

congrats on ur diploma

Ling said...

i wan 2 join ballroom dancin too when i get back. with my height, it's hard for me too especially after i put heels on. hahahaha

Aliciaks said...

hahaha..... that's a different story liaw =P

Miss G said...

First of all... congratulation on ur diploma... Secondly... we got the same thoughts... Travel owas No.1, 2nd Career and 3rd Educations...Muahahaha... Tat's why I'm broke til and have not much savings... All my savings has gone to Traveling account... =P

O mayb someday i shud have change my priority to Career 1st. Career suppose to come 1st b4 travel coz we gotta earn more money to travel!!!!

Aliciaks said...

ha ha ha.... I try not to put career any way in my priorities but i can't.

I gave it number 2 it should be very happy already :P

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »