KL KL KL...


It’s Time to Fly Again. This time I’m travelling alone yay! Longtime I haven't been travelling alone :-) and it’s not a shopping trip either. Just visiting my brother Christopher & my sister Brenda to sought off some pending issues.

The other reason I am going is to solve off my pending relationship too. I don’t know how it would go but yes I admit that I still love him and it’s very much indeed. But sometimes, we have to see the condition & situation whether is it genuine to keep it or it is just a waste of time for two little people in a different part of the world. As many always say… long distance won’t work. & if it does, you’re just lucky. Well guys, Wish me luck!

& another interesting reason is to meet up with some KL shufflerz & starts shuffling with them in the coming Hardsequence event at Ruums, KL with DJ X-Statik. Boy I’m so excited over this event even though I missed the last week Scot Project’s OHM session. Can’t do anything coz I am not there yet. I’m pack with my phat pants & ready to shuffle anytime! Lolz

The thing is, I am going to be like a vendor selling Kolo Mee, Laksa, Bird Nests, Local Barley & Bak Chang as these are the things Christopher requested me to bring along -_-lll. I’ll just dump to cargo. Hehe

Will bring back some videos & pictures..