~A DiNNer wit SomEwhAt FoOtBall ToUcheS & AlCoHol~

How do you define big screen when you watch the world no.1 famous football event? Well, I think my definition is very big... Hehehe


Ok well, it's the whole Thank You party thingy to appreciate the Team Members on their hard work for the entir 1st half of the year. There's another one end of the year... That's why i love my company so much! Muaks~


This time, the theme is FootBall Fever & everyone is suppose to either wear jersey for the country they are supporting or casual if they do not have any jersey. I do not have any country's jersey, so I have to get one. Went to Parkson, can't find my favourite country Netherland's jersey. Went to the famous pioneer sports wear shop Robbinson met most of the customer choosing their jerseys.... all from the hotel ha~ ha~ ha~ nobody wants to be left out wearing casual T-Shirt & Jeans. But unfortunately, the legendary Sportswear Shop also does not have what I am looking for & Charles, the son of the owner who was my x schoolmate told me that NETHERLAND is not a favourite country & not much people looking for their Jersey... Ishhh the only one they have is a BLUE color jersey with a HOLLAND in front. Maiku... As far as I know Netherlands only have Oranje & White colour jersey. What's up with the blue color? Since I was put in a timeless & choiceless condition as the party is the next day & my dad is already waiting for me in the car, I had to be in the dilemma of take it or leave it. I took it anyway.

On the dinner day itself, I sent the jersey for embroidery with a ‘Robben 11’ at the back & wore it on that night itself. It was a great party… Been taking pictures & drinking whole night. Was not up to Mongolian or Russian drinking standard yet but I can say it was like a magic refill glass. Everyone has been pouring for me.. Damn.. Tot I was suppose to stop drinking! Blame it on the world cup! Hehehe never blame myself for things that I’ve done huh.. Coz I never regret what I did. That’s why. :P

Holland went through a really rough game with Portugal with so many offences that the blinded referee didn’t notice! Ishhh.. Now the Dutch is already been elimated. I'm totally dissapointed & depressed for them!

~More pics during the dinner~

~Netherlanders Supporters~

~With a little Japanese Touch~

Enjoyed the night & the crowd but the music suxx… Zero Hard Tranz

0 Voices: