Once Upon a TiMe in SibU - Finally last day :P

Last day in Sibu. I have spent too much money, bought enough things, had lots of fun relaxing & giggling all the way.. Not to say nightmare I had becoz of someone’s body figure (Wink) hehehe. Didn’t jog today because I only brought 1 jogging attire but we still go to the Waterfront for some photo sessions & took few videos just for memories & to remind myself of my improvement since the hilarious performance we did couple of weeks ago. I think I got much better & smoother but lack of speed. Damn the new heavy shoe. Practise! Practise!

Morning breeze by the Riverside is totally different comparing to Kuching. You don’t get to see villagers from across river playing with the water, washing clothes or even waiting for Longboat. Sorry guys… Longboat not available here.. Only Express Boats!

After the Waterfront, went top Vege market to get our earlier on booked ‘Kong Pia’ to bring back to Kuching. Sherlee suddenly said that she wants to go to the Sibu No.1 ‘Kong Pia’ shop to buy some ‘Lou Poh Peng’ so ok lor…. We went t with her & the crowd was crazy… So many people! I took a pictures of Sherlee & the crazy crowd…. The best solution is to set up a numbering system just like the banks and government departments.

Before getting to the Port, Jane bought a chicken burger from KFC next to our hotel for her lunch treat. The boat was a little overloaded & I was kinda freakout when I saw the passenger but what the hell. I need to get back to Kuching by that day & there is no way this overloaded ship is going to stop me from going. Took the pictures of the overloaded boat as well. Am not sure if they will get in trouble if I send this to the right people but what the hell… I’m just a normal people doing normal things..

On the way back…. Jane felt hungry & opened up her burger & our eyes nearly dropped out as it’s just about 2cm bigger than a ‘Kong Pia’ Can’t stop laughing at her. She had to eat the burger & the ‘Kong Pia’ just to filled her empty stomach while two kids are starring at her like hungry horses. I as well, took out my ‘Kong Pia’ & eat in front of those kids with my temptating look. I don’t give a damn about them as they were making too much noise in the cramp boat! Crying, shouting & keep kicking my chair from the back. Wasn’t a great journey.

It even started to rain when we reached Kuching. Luckily I brought along my disposable raincoat & everybody looked at me as if I’m an alien from outer space. Haven’t got time to show them the ET sign and met my sis with an umbrella J

Got in the car…. Feels good to smell the air around Kuching again! I’m proud of my hometown!

Click here for pictures -Damn office PC can't upload-


Video Taken on Last Day at Sibu Waterfront

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »