Room Makeover

Room Makeover Project 101. I’ve been wanting to redecorate my room especially colour tone, furniture and the bedsheet. Since yesterday i took my replacement off, I’ve been going around town to do few things which was long procastinated.

Below was the schedule :-

11.00am – Off to PC Image sending CPU to repair ‘keeping finger crossed’ lol

11.30am – To Ambank to pay car’s installment

11.45am – At AT&A choosing wallpaper ‘Cocky owner coz didn’t come down to even say Hi even after the staff told her that Doreen introduced me to go so I’m not in favour to give AT&A business no matter how small it is.’

12.20pm – Quick lunch with dad

1.00pm – In office submitting important paperwork

1.40pm – To Chan Lien Ho and bought 7litre paint for my room.. ‘it’s baby pink !’

2.15pm – At Syarikat Supreme to choose more wallpaper and curtain for the room.. Pinkish wallpaper and magenta curtain… ‘I LOVE Magenta’

3.00pm – AT&A come to measure the room… ‘not very insterested anymore’

3.30pm – Syarikat Supreme come to measure the room

4.00pm – 5.30pm – Lazily watched my Taiwanese Drama with dad

6.30pm – Off for movie ‘Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ a movie by Nicholas Cage (The story isn't that impressive but he is just as cute as ever although getting old.... Always look so good with a messy long hair.. kinda remind me of Con Air)

9.30pm – Bought new comforter set to match the room’s new colour and off for dinner

11.00pm – Home & zzzzzz

It wasn’t a free day after all.. full with activities eh ! I’m still thinkign whether to ask the maintenance man to paint my room or to do it myself on weekend... hmmm….

0 Voices: