Happenings in June...

I have been happy these days.



.:Happy like beautiful cupcakes in Cafe Ch@t:.


Although not attached to anyone right now, the potential one is just in front of me and obviously is interested but I am just taking my time to understand each other better. I am not selfish but the truth is, the reason you are not single is to have a double happiness, lots of care and love, easing your own burden and be happy. But being attached just to find out that it is just making you more unhappy than being single is just NOT WORTH IT.


The house is so much cleaner ever since mum have temporarily moved to KL and stayed with Ping to look after her baby monster Genie. Dad and I have been throwing almost 60% of the things at home and continue to throw. I've been doing spring cleaning myself in the room and packed all the old clothing to give away and going to send all the old document to my apartment since no body is staying there *i hope it's not haunted yet*.


.:Mum's plant are 70% dead.. he he he:.


On top of that, I have been shopping! Not crazily but to replace my broken shoes and shirts. Bought a pair of jean & top from Nichii, 2 pants from Teck Kong.. haha, 1 pair of working shoe from Kenyalang and 1 pair of flat from Vincci... Since i had 3 pairs of shoes broke last month and no descent smart casual pants to wear to work before I change into uniform.

When cleaning the shoe rack, I found 4 Charles and Keiths! How can i forgot all my beautiful shoes!!! bought 3 in Sabah and 1 in Kuching... ishh what a lousy brain. Short term memory lost... I don't think i have many chances of wearing those shoes since I have my uniform at work now... weekend outing perhaps.

I've dyed my hair and as usual, Johnny did it for me at a home made rate :

.:Johnny aka Ah Girl in my room:.

Oh and Iwan is injured and me & dad in total spent about RM280+ for it's medication and hospitalized for 1 day. He did his teeth scalling as well since so many plague stuck on his teeth. Am brushing his teeth on weekly basis now whenever i bath him on every Sunday. Since mum is not here to take care of him. Dad is in charge of feeding the dogs and he is very good in that.. ha ha

At work, I start organizing stuff and give it a though of what's priority instead of JUST DO IT now coz I found myself too tense at times trying to finish everything at one time, making me gloomy and stressed... he he he


.:Aragon is in Clair's house now.. I lend it to her for her care and she's in love with it =_=''':.


.:Had a good view of sun rise & sen set at the highest point of Kuching on the last week of June:.


Life have been simple, normal and lots of cheers and I am glad it's looking bright.

0 Voices: