Chillin Out at Work Place

I'm so gna feel like the most busy tourist ever in Kuching. Just checked into the hotel for a 6 days Brand Photography session. It last until 10pm and starts as early as 5am.....

Just have to repeat this in my mind.... 'only for 6 days... only for 6 days...' and it will be over soon...

For the first time in my life, I am actually worry about my pet dog Iwan coz he has a cronic ear disease which is recovering but I am just scared that without me checking it on daily basis, the sickness will comes back. All this because I don't have 'mum' or Lil Sis to count on at. Coz dad knows nothing about taking care of dogs... All he knows is to fill the bowl full with dog food and he complaints the dogs are eating 3 meals a day!

Haiz... I might drive home twice this week just to see that everything is alright.

0 Voices: