My New Ink

I finally got my last birthday present for 2009. Not that it's not given to me earlier.. just that my schedule has been packed with everything... Work, dance, drink, food, celebration, excuses... hehehe

Went to the famous Ah Nam place and really need to bitch about that place... coz they didn't allow us to record the process via video. I never really liked that place opposite St. Mary's school coz they are famous just because they have been one of the pioneer in tattooing and most tourists go there after internet review (since many years ago when Kuching were not very high tech in tattoing or internet connection yet) WHY DID I STILL GO THERE??? Because the person who presented me this gift suggested I should go there and his friend assured that we can film the process there... Boss say where, where la.. hehehe

The last time i went with a friend to pierce eyebrow... they didn't even allow us to go into the room... Never seen such a superstar artist before... The place is run down.. Nostalgic la konon -____________- ... and the artist will tell you their 1001 suggestions after you showed them your design.

"you can photograph but not filming.."

In my mind "photograph go home also can take my own pictures ma.. naked also can la.. damn!"


Anyway, I went to Eric's place (71st Skin Slavery) instead next to Chung Hua primary school no.1.. If you are a big fan of Crayon Shin Chan, you would have notice the signage there. He kinda reminds me of Didgital for the Bass Agents... hehehehe

He's very friendly and the best part is allowing us to film the whole process and the price is reasonable. Minimum of RM80 and above. My tattoo is only RM80 =)

.:The Operation Area:.

.:His Work Place:.

.:Before:.

.:In Progress:.

.:Getting ready... was kinda nervous as usual:.

.:Artist at Work:.

.:Last process:.

.:Nice:.


and I HATE MY CAMERA PHONE................

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

It's time to get new camera :D

Nice tattoo btw ;)

Aliciaks said...

bo lui a...... DSLR drooling... I am sure I will have it one day but not now... T_T