The Dream

It was so real... I woke up in tears... Wasn't a horror dream... Just a dream of the past... Here I am blogging about it 15 minutes right after i woke up when it's still fresh in my mind..

Was tired waiting for the computer to copy the movie 'Red Cliff I' since it got stuck for the 4th time watching it direct using the DVD rom...and so i took a nap at round 2.20pm???

I dream I woke up in the old house at Tabuan Laru. Damn I was 14! 1st person i met was my dead aunt and she was on her wheelchair looking at my being very puzzled.

1st question i asked her was "where am I? how old am I?..."

She was shouting at me "Are you crazy? you're 14 and you got retard from the evening nap?"

I immediately knew I was back to the past but didn't realize it was a dream coz everything was so real. Wanted to tell her she died when I was 16 but it'll be too sad and told my mum about my brother will buy a house at don't know where "i really can't recall in the dream".My mum looked so young and the old house looked exactly like what it is... Told my mum not to tell anyone about me being from the future and she was giggling as if i'm telling a joke.

I wanted to find few people in the dream and ready to make changes to my life... I was ready not to bowl so much and to tell my elder sis her bf will be a jerk and she will suffer for 4 years and to leave him before she even knew him. Wanted to go staying with her at Taman Sri for a few days too. To meet someone that will change the whole circle of my life. Ready to go for Mass Communication after form 5 and all that...

Seeing my aunt again felt really like Hiro Nakamura meeting his mum.... I knew how it felt. Although she was nagging at me like herself.. I knew something was not right coz her voice was different.. perhaps I have forgotten how she sounded like.... That's why i burst in tears when i woke up..

I miss her

I would have change so many things too...

1 Voices:

Tina Ling said...

I almost cry when i read this post..