Busyyyyynyaaaa~~~

While still praying to recover faster before my holiday, beaches, surfing, etc etc etc, I still need to really plan things out before I fly... hu hu hu... I really don't like this... it's life punya pasal la...kakakaka

On a busy day like this, my brother sent me the family photos taken during his wedding in Kampar and Kuching. Here's the photos with complete family members + 1 new family member on the 5th day of Chinese New Year.... kinda like this photo...



.:Organised:.

.:Disorganised:.


Good news is.. holiday soon.. bad news is.. i'm going to change my hairstyle after the holiday... Something like a dream come true I guess...and always doing something new in life is a must too....
I got my whole dreadlock dream and inspiration when I was in Bali and after 1 year of having my dreadlock... I am finally flying to Bali with it...

Question is... how am I going to take it out...To shave? To cut short and comb with 501 oil? or simply put oil and comb it which will take some time...of course with the help from my LIL sis I can't imagine how will I look like after that.. hehehe

1 Voices:

Unknown said...

with my help, it becomes braid.