Sir Chris's BIG DAY... KAMPAR

Sir Chris.. is the name for my brother when he's in his in-law's house... my god... then i should be called Lady Alli.. that's really a big thing to laugh about when I'm in Kampar... The maid's name is Dati and she's really a good maid. I like her very much. No temper.. Smiley face and very very cheerful. =)

Oh well.. it's my brother Christopher's wedding that has made me stuck in the West Malaysia for 2 weeks.. I miss Kuching very much.. and in these 14 days, I visited Penang, Perak and of course Selangor. That made me traveled to 5 states of Malaysia including Sarawak within 2 years. Next.. it would be another state.. I hope. he he he

Not going to say much about the wedding because I have been busy with the candles as thank you gifts and busy missing Kuching as well plus a wedding is a wedding... I am worry about work the entire time... miss my colleagues and miss gym session.. I PUT ON WEIGHT!!!!!!!
Photos of what I was up to in Penang, Kampar and the wedding posers...

.:Ice Kacang moment in Penang:.
.:Penang Lo Bak:.

.:New specs from nichii:.

.:Penang's Thai temple:.


.:Hutton Lodge's breakfast with SIR CHRIS:.

.:Anak derhaka:.

.:Penang's famous hilltop temple:.
.:The BIG Pao:.


Oh.. and I kenak suspected appendic attack when I was in Penang and Kampar.. went through blood and urine test for only RM1.00. Hilariously i went to Kampar General Hospital and rejected coz it's only meant for EMERGENCY case... I think my case was emergency too.. it's how you look at it right? Was refered to policlinic and amazingly the policlinic looks like a big house and inside is like our hospital Pakar in Kuching.

.:The Policlinic:.

.:My number:.
.:My medicine:.


.:tested... i'm free from appendic.. it's ANGIN the doctor said that caused my whole right abdominal and waist area feels painful.. in Penang.. the doctor said my kidney is hot... ya i know i'm hot but why kidney... damn:.

In Kampar is where Sir Chris's wedding reception took place...

.:the candles:.

.:Busy with the wiring:.

.:Helping with the Balloon on the day itself:.

.:The 3 sisters who guided the bridegroom???:.

.:Family photo after SIr Chris managed to pass all the obstacles to get his bride... 2 missing again:.

.:Family photo at the dinner... 2 missing again:.
.:This is a weird photo coz there are 3 BSKL (budak-budak sik kenak layan)...:.

That's about what happened in Penang & Kampar.. lol did i enjoy it.. yes i really did with no regrets... Kampar is a nice place.. small town. Kind of give me the feeling of being in Serian or Bau town.. the only difference is.. they have everthing in a small town.. inclusing TESCO.. And last but not least... I should thank Auntie Mary Ooi for her warm hospitality and for Vivien.. welcome to the family =)

Am going back to Kuching on 8.20am flight later.. better go to bed now.. chaoz

0 Voices: