Photos for the memory! 'Click'

Ok here's the photos I've received from Sim since my phone was stolen and can't take photos.... We weren't in the top 10 but no one to blame. It's just the 1st Amazing Hunt and lotsa loops hole to improved! but main thing was we had fun!


.:The Aarofitness Hunters:.

.:Ah Kang our driver mate who drove us around town all the way to cultural village:.

Oh and not forgetting to thank my sis and her bf Albert for helping in assisting to find out the next point!

And today i went shopping with Kurt, luckily i have a shopping mate coz i might die if shopping alone in KL. Nice guy ho does designing too.. And I bought my dinner wear for my brother's big day.. now at home relaxing before my parents, aunt and lil sis reach KL tomorrow and we're goin to the adventure of Penang! Cant wait to go to the Reggea Pub..

.:Kurt at Starbuck Time Square:.

.:Ma New dress:.

Till then... chaoz

0 Voices: