Dong Feng Po - Taiwanese Food

Every year during Kuching Festival,... we all go to buy Taiwanese Sausage. Don't lie.... I don't believe not even 1 pc for the whole month... Oh well, do you know that Lin's Taiwan Sausage is actually available whole year round at their own restaurant called Dong Feng Po? I didn't know that until someone asked for a favour to help up with their new menu. For those who read this blog, do try out the food there. The place is big, the food is nice.. just lack of publicity I guess. =)

I just finished doing food photography for Dong Feng Po.. I'm not professionally trained but I guess it's very satisfying for a 1st timer.... the food itself taste great!... coz i get to eat after the photo session... hahaha

By the way Dong Feng Po is located opposite Kuching Waterboard at Jalan Ban Hock. The Siao Long Pao is a must when you visit the restaurant. 1st of all it's because I like the taste, 2nd of all it's nostalgic and lastly.. I love the photo I took!


.:Siao Lung Pao RM6:.

.:Stewed Beef Noodle RM6 looks really good but too bad i don't eat beef:.
..:Omelette Meat Floss RM4:.

.:Zha Jiang Mian RM5:.

.:Fried Chicken Chop Rice RM5:.

.:3layer pork rice with 'lo' egg:.

.:Drunken Chicken with Rice rm7:.


.:Mushroom Pork Rice RM5:.


Kia!.. let's Siao Long Pao together...

0 Voices: