My phat’s finally ready ^ ^

Quick Chat : Tribezone is featured in MSO a documentary by Garry Shepherd. He's the most passionate person towards Melbourne Shuffle ever in this world and has been contibuting a lot on his own will. You may correct me if I am wrong but it's the fact.

Do read his blog as he is our HERO in action to keep Melbourne Shuffle Alive and the history well remembered. ;-)


*****************************************************************************************************************************************


Finally… after delaying it due to the idea of customers come first. lalalala

Done it step by step. Planned for so long but never have decided what I wanted. I am really pissed off with planning. So here goes the photo for my new phat. Edited by JBX and the model is not me and slightly too big for my phat but since I have no one else to take the photo for me, so I have to ask her to replace. LOL


.:You can see the 1st part of the process from my previous post *click* :.



Ok and... finally I can have my toilet break… It’s not what you think it is. So stop thinking.


.:It's the Singha Effect:.



0 Voices: