Miri & Sibu

We are Off to Miri by 4.30pm bus today. It will be a freaking 15 hours journey that is going to turn me cuckoo again but i hope taking a different bus this time will be much better. No more one night in Beijing! =P

Wish us all the best in the competition and in the merchandize sales. I hope to sell it all coz it is damn heavy!

Anyway, we will stay in Miri till 31st March before we use the last night bus to Sibu. At Sibu, we will spend a night there. I hope to find another new pair of shoe at Go Why Town though. X)

On top of that, we might do the 3rd version of "Shuffling on Board" since the last one was in 2006. I attached here with the June 2006 & November 2006 oldskool version of shuffling on board. hahaha


June 2006 (turn your head 90degree vertical)



November 2006 (this is one of my favourite video)


And you out there from Miri, In Miri or Going to Miri, do say hi to me k. I have bad eyesight and if i don wear my spec and besides i don't bite although sometimes i do look very serious. =P

2 Voices:

Brian cKc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian cKc said...

Where is my 3rd version shuffle on boat ?? i like old school 1 boh. btw my blog maybe going to be alive again... =.="