I doN't WaNt To care anYmore~~



I just love those photos. They tell me to remember to laugh and smile like that even when I am sober. I forgot when have i ever laughed or smiled like that for real.

To Care or Not To Care a blog post from rosewong.com reminds me of the dilemma i am drown in right now.

Every time when you do something, do you do it for yourself or you do it for your love ones? And if you do something for your love ones do they always have to be shown that you do it for them or you do it the way you think is right? What if it don’t go as the way you wanted it to be? What if it turned out to be disasters against you?

Mine basically has turned out to be a disaster. In fact, it is for life. I thought I can treasure something simple but it ain’t responded well to me coz it turned complicated and evilly against me.

As such I have decided that I should just forget about it, delete it from my past, present and future to-come memory, continue walking, stop worrying and don’t look back.






1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that. But glad that you've solutions for it. *hugs*