HaVe You EveR (Not CopyRighting BrAnDy's SonG ok)

Have you ever love somebody so bad and just keep quiet and never let that person know for years?

Well I had and kinda regretted for not telling them...

I guess I was lack of confidence but now I am a different person. Seriously, i admired 2 guys before. 1 for 6 years and the other for about 4 years and I just kept my fucking mouth shut. Not telling anyone at all....... The feeling those days were terrible & when I think back, it was kinda funny.. hehehe

Whenever I met them now, I'll tell my friend that I admired them before & we started to laugh and laugh...Why were I so silly... I should have told them and face the truth than just kept quiet until now and don't even know wheter do they liked me before or not -_-lll (That's why I believe that we should say things that we wanna say or it might be too late to do so)

I guess I was lack of confident. That's why I joint PR office, to build up my confidence by meeting people and improve my communication skill.

I assumed I overdid it until I told a guy over & over again that I liked him & he told me he doesn't like me anymore~~~

At least ANYMORE means yes he liked me before

13 Voices:

Calista said...

Mmm i know that feeling heh'.. good change.. i'm worse, don't even dare to tell until now lol.. glad that it was past though..

ShenTak said...

wei...enuf ler ~!!! from now on dun admire anymore lor..

Ling said...

shaddap tak.. u not a gurl... hahaha..

it was not lack of confidence.. it was becos u were shy.. wahaha. admiration and love are seriously different feelings lar. don't mix that up.

anyhu, speaking from my experience.. i had tis major crush on tis guy for a year ++. kept my mouth shut the whole time. when i finally had the courage to tell him, guess wad... he shut me down. sad rite?.. but tis is fine. @ least i know i haf to get over it & move on. what was never urs just isnt meant to be. everything happens for a reason that is what ive always belif. i'm doing just gr8 without him. u'll meet some1 beta k? tis is a promise. =) he is no beta than any other guys. dun think so much yea.. =)

Aliciaks said...

why do i have a feeling i know who.... hahaha

yalar... ah tak know wat... kepo

Ling said...

no u don't! u dunno him... uve never met him... bwueks.. dia kat sini.. hohoho.. aiya.. its past tense dy.. i've met someone edy. =) he is a fabulous guy.

ShenTak said...

dontca wish your bf was hot like me?
dontca wish your bf was sexy like me?

wooppsss~!!!

Aliciaks said...

-_-lll

Anonymous said...

What a love life...well..love make people become more mature..that's true..Like me...last time see every girl is good..now got 1 who really can share my life..who's know..you will get 1 but first need to through a very very challenging life to get a suitable, understanding & comfortable partner..Good luck..

Aliciaks said...

Thanks bro.. u're the best brother i've ever had *muakz*

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Chevrolet radio lock codes need for speed car images Crank erectile dysfunction http://www.buy-modafinil.info/provigilmodafinilcrazymedsrun.html management training Generic ultram weight loss Dwi attorney career center Axa car insurance canadian carnival cruise lines head quarters what is ultram animated soccer pictures ultram pictures of cadillac escalade buy prescription ultram Cheapest ultram health insurance lead buy ultram Can i take ultram with hydrocodne

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. bingo commision of pa. Australian business insurance small louis vuitton coussin handbag jenn-air double oven

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »