ShinJiRaReNai~~

Shinjirarenai = Unbelievable!

Yesterday was a historical moment of my life......My dad finally let me drive alone~~~ Embarrasement... hehehe but who cares! Ya I drive like shit... I hate hills... Well that's because no practise & practise makes perfect right...

Felt like on top of the world when I asked my dad if I can drive yesterday it was like....

(Pa you are not using the car right? Can I go out later?~~.......-_-lll)

Thought the answer would be scary but it was

(Drive la.. But drive carefully k)

Hohoho happy lah man! Thought I would have to buy another car if I wanna drive..... Now that's it's settle, it's so much easier...

~Beginning of a driver's life~

5 Voices:

Ling said...

finally can drive liao lar..next time u drive me liao..don care

Aliciaks said...

sure sure no prob... haha

Anonymous said...

Hope that your driving not scarying other drivers...It's only Kancil kia..don't over take lorry tao...I know your conering style...

Hagi said...

Make sure do not make a car acccident.
anyway, enjoy ya car life, girl (^-^)

Aliciaks said...

Wah... Never knew my driving skill like ada tragic about to happen like dat leh.... choi choi choi