MelBourne ShuFfle HArdCore Fan

Can't Sleep..... Tuesday morning when I took an off day eventhough it means that I'll be losing chance to have a nice photographing session with our Malaysia Prime Ministry who is currently staying in Hilton..... Hey DY! can't joke with you about me being his friend liaw lar.... hehehe (only you know what i mean)

It's a day when I have to go to the airport later..& it means it is more important than anythingelse... I hope I won't cry coz i can feel my uneasy stomach and spinning head. Contaminated body is what I can describe myself now

Well, what the hell... I went to a famous blogger webblog since I can't sleep & read about his Para Para Paradise blog & he talked shit about Melbourne Shuffle being describe as 'shuffling your feet madly like you're holding your pee and wanna go to the toilet' woi bit offended leh....

Never been practising since I mastered my 'Running Man' back in KL January 06 from my sifu Calvin who showed his skill in Zouk coz Club Atmosphere where all KL shufflers go was under renovation. I have been focusing so much on drinking than dancing recently.... Not in the dancing joy mood... besides no shuffle gang around... Calvin!!!! Bila Balik lagi??? Spencer!!! What's your fat pants doing in the closet???

Here's a video of Shuffle Competition held in KL during my last visit with Lingie and few friends... I was at Time Square with Sherlee, Abigail & Calvin.... Lucky man! got competition... can't missed it. But where's Lingie har..... Hehehehe kenak kidnapped by Ragnarok Gang




Well.... I personally wanna thank my sifu 'Teochew Nang Ka Ki Nang' Calvin for sharing his knowledge in this dance since December 2004 with me almost everytime we met except for Chinese New Year visiting of course... Other than that, it's always mostly shufflers talk and it does made me improved a lot... From Cacat Kaki to smoother Shuffle .... From Aerobic look a like to proper running man... Somewhat Cool Man!~

I Salute you!



10 Voices:

Anonymous said...

This Topic IS FOR ME!!! lol, yea fark kenny, cb describe shuffle like tat. i got more clearer vids tat i uploaded in youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8Ha2ahSy8 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnvZIQyzemY , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a7VqPQSG-I , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxdaf0TNbWA , and swinburne dancesport club vice president told me tat they will b organizing a dance party at sarawak club 19th May, theres other dance form, most importantly theres shuffle. w00ts

Ling said...

hahaha..kenak culik by RO freakz =D i was one as well... keke haiz... i wanna go partay! man he had fun in zouk huh.. but more fun watching crispin getting trashed..hahaha

Ling said...

oops..not he..typo... "we" had fun

jitpunkia said...

lolz . dat clones shuffle freak ki

Anonymous said...

cheh, damn u freako, omfgroflmao.

Aliciaks said...

Clones.. Party With Shuffle.... must go with fat pant.... damn freakov.... hahaha will let my fat pants freak frens Kenneth & Spencer know too...

Update me K!

Anonymous said...

i know both dem la, i guess they also will know, still not sure abt the ticket price (i'll update when i noe it), there will b [Ballroom, Latin, Jazz, Hip-hop, Breakdance & Shuffle]

ShenTak said...

plz lar shuffle mer ??! do some popping man !!!

calvism said...

omg...i'm honoured! thanks thanks

*bow

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »