My Eating Habit

I have always wanted to be slim... or at least be slightly heavier than my ideal weight which is bewteen 45kgs - 51kgs. The lightest I can reach so far for the past 17 years was 55.5kgs which was last year when I practised strict diet and frequent exercise. The weight went up and down. Finally I reached a standard weight which is between 57kgs to 59kgs.

However, sometimes I lose control went all out especially when I'm travelling and when I got back to Kuching, I panicked and start to be very strict with my diet and became an exercise freak. It is indeed unhealthy but I just really cannot control myself. The last trip to Jakarta and KL for 10days I came back weighing 60.5kgs because I did some walking to office in KL. 2 weeks later, I'm back to 58kgs. *Thank God*

Imagine I was in Miri for a week. When I came back to Kuching and I weight myself, I'm 61kgs! I was basically walloping roasted pork, roasted duck and all the meaty and oily stuff 3 to 5 times a day.... This week, I have been eating really healthy reducing fatty food and go almost vegetarian.

Maybe it's the sickness in me.


Just to show some of the food I had in Miri and what I am eating now...


Miri FOOD
.:Three Layer Pork with Yam:.
.:Kacangma:.

.:Porridge with Chicken:.
.:Foochow Noodle:.
.:Double Lamb Burger:.
.:Dim Sum!:.
.:Rice with authentic dishes:.
.:Kolo Mee:.
Back in KUCHING!


.:Steam Toufu & Boiled Vege:.
.:Vegetarian Panini:.

.:Broccoli Aglio Olio:.

And here's the comparison....

FAT (68kgs)

.:April 2010:.


SLIM (56kgs)

.:July 2011:.

0 Voices: