Mama's 60th Birthday @ Ling Loong Seafood

.:Group Photo Taken by Ping:.
We got her the most expensive gift we have ever bought for our parents which is a 916 gold necklace & pendant. I remember I used to have a transparent plastic cookie case that I cellotape, made a small hole as piggy bank mother's day, father's day, mama's birthday and  papa's birthday gift FUND. To recall it back, I was a brilliant! coz I also had a Milo Tin with a hole with a handwritten message 'Please Donate to Moi-Moi Foundation' of course that was a joke to make my family members to talk about it. I'm a natural comedian at home sometimes, part of it was the influence from Movies I watched, part of it was because I love to see people laughing happily.

Anyway, we had dinner at the latest seafood restaurant just 1km from my house on 17 May 2012. Ing flew back from KL just for that occasion. It was a nice occasion. :)


.:Putting on Mama's Gift:.
.:The Seafood Centre:.
.:The Common Food:.
.:Occasional Food:.
.:Mama's birthday Noodle:.
.:Baby Kailan with Garlic:.
.:Oyster Omelette:.
.:Ginger Venison:.
.:Butterred Prawn:.
.:Butter and salted egg Flower Crab:.
.:Wine Prawn:.
.:Steamed Fish:.
The food was OK coz they have just opened not long ago. Ling Loong is a popular seafood place started in TopSpot (Halal Outlet) and they also have another branch at King Centre which has the best seafood suits to our taste bud. For the new outlet, the first floor is still under renovation. I'll give it 7/10 and I'm sure they will improve after 3 months.. Pre-opening Hiccups!

0 Voices: