I'm shopping online!

I found an interesting site called http://girlfriendswardrobe.blogspot.com/ and I didn't realised that it is actually belong to someone I know and of course the service is damn good which means inclusive of free delivery if you're within Kuching. *Thumbs Up*


They have fun stuff from handmade cuteness to luxurious high-end custome jewellry and the prices are reasonably affordable ;) I'm flashing some of the photos from the blog here!


.:This is my personal favourite & I've placed my order! it's just RM4.00 (Big) & RM3.50 (small):.


.:Handmade Cuteness @ RM15 each:.

.:Unique Turtle collection @ RM25 each:.

.:Another Cuteness!:.

.:Something Classy which is actually a combination of 5-in-1 ring @ RM26:.

by the way, I love the logo for Girlfriend's Wardrobe. Reminds me of Armani Exchange ;)

0 Voices: