Superstitous me

.:My offerings for Tiger God:.


I have always believe in Karma 'What goes around, comes around' and I also believe that we cannot avoid others from being jealous of us on anything at all and people that always try to harm us for many reasons, whether it's for valid reasons or just plain stupidity.

As a Chinese, knowing that this year, the water dragon year is conflicting with the people who are born in the year of dog. Being superstitous, I tend to feel that I need to be especially careful, lotsa lucks, saviours and secret friends to go through this year smoothly. Be it in professional life or personal life.

As a taoist or buddhist or whatever anyone wants to call it 'There's always confusion between Buddhism and Taoism teachings', I feel that I really need some luck and protection from the god almighty. So I prayed to the tiger god and will return to the temple in March. I did the ritual with two cute paper men i cut myself and dad wrote the chinese characters which means Saviour and Backstabber. I ignored the crowd in the temple and hit the white one hardly and loudly with my slipper 3 times so the backstabber will 'get it' when they try to act funny... muahahaha 'evil laugh'. 

The ritual of hitting the little paper man is not popular in my hometown. I guess, it's typhical Kuchingites thing.. if it's not a trend, people will be too ashame to do it. For me, anything that can bring me the positive affections, I'll throw myself into it as long as it doesn't involve actions that can harm my body or a big hole in my pockets. hehehe

More info on Tiger God

0 Voices: