Chinese New Year Mood

As for the last 2 years we were not in Kuching celebrating Chinese New Year, This year I'm in a good mood to do major painting for my parents house and also patching up my own apartment. At my parents house, mostly are painting works and as for my own place, more to fixing the broken pipe, lightings, making more power sockets and decorating it for the birthday party I'm throwing on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year. 

Papa's place...

.:Painting the living room:.

.:Painting the garage:.

.:The gate also painted:.

At my own place...
.:Decoration's up:.

.:redesigning the lanterns:.

.:Lantern done:.
.:Bought a new stainless steel tree:.
I'm still continuing to do painting work, decorating & purchasing of Chinese New Year goodies before the exact day... just less than a week to go before Chinese New Year and I'm so looking forward to it. :)


0 Voices: