29th Birthday

Naturally, I love parties but i have stop binge drinking and often visit to the clubs. The most I do perhaps is visit to Karaoke Lounge once in a while where I can chat with some friends on personal or business stuff. It's still a good time to spend if you have some good close friends.

My birthday falls on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year so I have decided to throw a small party at my place with close friends and relatives. It's really a small apartment but on usual days, it's enough for 1 to 2 persons to stay in. So far, I haven't have the feeling to move in the apartment but I visit it quite often now since it's just 2 minutes drive away from where I'm staying now.

Here's some of the photos during the party. :)

.:The earliest guest even before I change!:.

.:Had Yee Sang since it's chinese new year:.

.:My aunt, Jennifer, Cynthia & I:.

.:Lil sis's friend which she never introduced:.

.:Irene & I:.

.:The chips & playing card:.

.:I won a lot leh:.

There wasn't much photos taken coz I was too busy entertaining everyone at 1 time.. hehehe. For those who made it to the party, I love all of you! :D

1 Voices:

Cynfulwords said...

Like.